Thursday, December 27, 2007

Not really. Not really into this New Year's Eve. Can' t say why, other than the fact that I feel bad, physically. Not totally feelin better since a few weeks ago when my mom was here. She also got a cold, a real bad cough and laryngitis............it seems like we caught the same thing, although i have a sore throat still. I am definitely not myself. Going through another round of antibiotics to hopefully kick this crap. Our Christmas was totally wonderful and relaxing. Going to Kevin's parent's house is nice at the holidays. I just wasn't myself, so I feel bad that it might have impacted kevin's mood while we were there, but I tried to be cheerful. Kevin has off for the whole week and I have to work which is slightly annoying !!!!!!!
Sorry to be Debbie Downer, it's just not my good place right now. No way around it. Hopefully working out tonight will lift me up a bit.
Hope everyone is good and had a safe Holiday !!!!!

No comments: