Friday, June 15, 2007

gatorade is good

There isn't much to tell you. Except that we did a very bad thing last night. We got plastered on a school night. Yes, we did. Good and messed up on a Thursday. Part of me feels like we needed that, yeah pretty much. We've had the most craptastic week eva and last nights affairs seemed well deserved. And, make no second guess about it....the hangover is well deserved too. No jokes. I woke up this morning and my mouth was the most vile thing you've ever seen, tasted, smelled, or petted. It was frothy and disgusting. We went to a "gay professional" happy hour. Just another happy hour with many of the same faces....which is totally fine with me. I really enjoyed it, dinner to follow and then to a friend's house.
Very bad things indeed.
But, Gatorade is good. It makes you feel better. But nothing takes this tired weary skin on my face from continuing on and on. I just need a good shower.
thats all.

No comments: