Tuesday, June 19, 2007

traded them all in to be in your arms


It wouldn't be fair to stop posting hot men. It just wouldn't. And i have such fun finding them.
so here you are.
As it's New Music Tuesday, I've spent some money on Itunes today already. I could spend many hours scanning through that crap. Not just new music though. You never know when you'll find something unexpected. Something that you used to listen to a few years ago, something that was playing when you were having an intimate moment, or when you were doing the best cardio workout of your life....you just never know what you'll stumble on. For a while now Arjan, of ArjanWrites.com has been plugging Mandy Moore's new cd, Wild Hope. I've liked that little pop tart for a while, since "I wanna be with you" came out, which is totally gay, and totally yearn worthy, so shut it !!! Anyway, I bought her new one today and i was working out listening on the Pod and a song came on, i got all goose bumpy and started to tear up......not in a sad mood at all really, but it caught me off guard, so tender....anyway, it's worth checking out....it's called Gardenia and i felt a wave of emotion listening to it, give it a shot, if you think i'm worth anything at all.
UPDATE : just found out that song was co-written by Chantal Kreviazuk....one of my fav artists. I am sooooo in tune.

No comments: