Thursday, September 13, 2007

All we can do is keep breathing.


I have been thinking of getting another tattoo. Underneath my upper arm. I drew something and it's been hanging on my bulletin board at work, but I think I am ready to get it soon. It's simple and not too big, just right...for me anyway.
What else is going on? Not too much. We keep truckin along trying to get all our shit done. I don't know, nothing to talk about really, but I saw this pic on OhLaLa boys page and just love it. Dark, seedy, and pain. FUN.
Just fun.

I've always like the seedy side of life. I don't really fit there, but I like it from the shadows...peeping at it, dipping my toe in. It's wrong, and dirty, and that's why I think dark alley's and bad language are so so fucking fun. Anyway, random thoughts on a Thursday morning.
Have a nice day kids....the weather is rockin here in Philly. Cool and Sunny. Just right !!! Ciao.

Oh, yeah...new music Tuesdays had some things...one of which i will point you to now. Ingrid Michaelson...her song was featured in the last scene of Gray's Anatomy last session and it's online, under the soundtrack for the show...called Keep Breathing. She has some other great tunes as well..one which sticks out is ...The Way I am.....check it out.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: