Thursday, September 20, 2007

better be good to me


if this is you in the picture. Hi. I know you might be irritated that you are appearing on a blog, written by men, about men...but um...you deserve to be photographed secretly. And the way you two just casually talked in the glistening sun and stretched and ...........

oh, hi everyone. How are you today? I am doing just fine, just fine thank you. I have one of those walking boots on my right foot, because it appears that i have a stress fracture. I won't know for sure until i get my bone scan on Tuesday, but I am happpy to be wearing this big fat boot thingy. It make my foot feel unhurt, which is what i needed desperately. I am ok with it, at first i thought the fact that i suffered an injury took away the pride of having run 13.1 miles, but now I am ok with it. It was a fluke, that i got hurt....and i can't wait to get back out there and run some more. I can't. It was the best feeling eva !!! aside from wiping one out...but what can i say ??


Happy Thursday everyone.
Nate
Posted by Picasa

No comments: