Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The Way I Are


Mister Noah. This is the other man in my life. Yes, he is the one who holds my boyfriends heart. Not me. Not even close. Ain't no joke either. But can you blame Kevin? Noah is perhaps the best dog on earth. When I first came into the picture many moons ago, Noah treated me with disdain. I would walk him, and he would not poo. Not for nothin. And of course I got the blame for that, it was useless though, Kevin would never choose me over Noah. So, for about two years Noah was a thorn in my side. Always needing this, or needing that......eventually he came around, and I am a close second to Kevin, he poops and does just about anything I ask him to. Sometimes I can't stand to look at him because he is so fucking cute. Enjoy. He's the best !!!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lattegrrl said...

If you can't get a dog to poop, what are you going to do with a baby? LOL. Don't worry, you can't stop them from pooping. I'll give you all the details of my baby's conception and anything else you need to know. Email me.