Monday, September 10, 2007

You and me, between the lines

I am sorry. For I have blog sinned. It's been a weird week or two....nothing major to report, just weirdness......and man, oh man. Britney screwed herself hardcore. she was a mess. and i, much to my dismay, am an honest Brit fan....her dancing and remixes have provided hours of lonely entertainment. And last night, I almost got up and left the room because I was so so embarrassed for her. little girl lost. And, because i have to weigh in on it, the entire show was shitty. The only thing I can say I liked was Alicia Keys and then..............oh boy, is that little jewish Adam Levine hot or what? Every day he gets hotter, and bitch can sing.
Other than that, it sucked. And Jamie Fox, how annoying is he?

I can happily report that I did a 10.75 mile run yesterday. And I felt amazing. I think I will be fine for the Half Marathon on Sunday. I did a decent time, although not really worried about my time, it would be nice to have a halfway respectable time. I can't complain though, with all my little earthquakes the last two weeks. And sorry for the boring running posts....it's where i am.

No comments: