Monday, September 17, 2007


orange blur...not really going all that fast ! !!!!!!!!

So, it's done. It's ova. It was very very cool. I finished in pretty good time, better than i thought and was not really tired at all. My legs were heavy and my calves burning a bit, but basically felt wonderful for having run 13.1 miles.

Until Today.

I sorta can't walk. I injured my outer right foot and am going to get an x ray. Not sure what i did, because it didn't hurt yesterday.....around mile 4.5 i started to feel a little snap of pain in my foot, but nothing big. Now I can't really put too much weight on it. Which is ridiculous because I was feeling so so good yesterday. We'll see what happens, but it really feels like i need some crutches.

Which makes me feel like a total tool. Tard.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: