Tuesday, September 25, 2007

we push and pull


I came across this picture on Ethan Says.....and it got my motor running. Fast, like a mustang. or is that white trash? thats ok if it is. yeah. it is ok.

Anyway, i go for a bone scan today on my foot. They inject something and then 3 hours later they take the pictures. I guess the shot illuminates things. Fine. Fine. Fine. I walked Noah this morning without the walking boot on, and it sorta hurts, but I can tell that it's healing. Or something. I guess.

This weekend we go to our very first gay wedding. I would have thought to have been to one already, but we haven't. It should be interesting. John and Tim. In West Orange, NJ. Good times. I went to undergrad with John what seems to be a million years ago, and we've been friends ever since.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: