Friday, November 10, 2006

does he know how to wind you up?


I will assume all is right in your world today. I hope it is, things feel ok in mine. Ok, not amazing, but ok.
which is nice. not wonderful, but nice. Last night was sorta bitter for me....and i am going to tell you about it. Have a seat, maybe on this dude's seat, or you can sit on your own if you so choose.

After work, we had a "session" and then ran over to the Launch party for some restaurant/bar, called XIX (19 for those who don't do roman numerals)...anyway, it was very classy and very very special.....I can't tell you how nice this place was, and how good the crowd, food and drink was......and yet, i felt like a pile of shit. I was wearing my work clothes still and was wrinkled and messy looking....it felt horrible...and to top it off...to top it off !!!!! There is this woman. This woman, whom I want to punch in the forhead....she is a living, breathing nightmare. She looks like an overweight ogre (mind you ogre's are fat by nature). Her nose sorta tilts up, in a piggish style, and she wears oddly fitting clothes..this is harsh and mean, and these days I am trying to give up being a faggoty bitch - but jeeeeeeeezus....she drives me nuts. She is affected in her speech and tries to relay a constant feeling of "your less significant than me" to those whom she talks to....always about money and what she's accomplished....ANNNNYway - she loves kevin, loves loves loves kevin. She actually knocked me off balance by bumping into me once to pass me and hug and fawn over kevin. She was shit faced last night and I basically had to leave because she put me in such a fowl mood. and i felt full, like a tick. and fat. and i hate food !!!!
Bitter, in oh so many ways. I want to go back there tonight though....and play pretty. join us.
alright sally, see ya later.
have fun and be good.

No comments: