Tuesday, November 14, 2006


Sorry, for the simplistic gay content over the last few days. I can't help myself.

Today though I have an excuse, I just came from the dentist. I want to know what goes on in that mouth of mine, what is he doing as he pokes and pulls and drills and squirts?????? What I know is that if I were alive in the 18th century, I would have no teeth in my head. I have the worst choppers eva.
Anyway today I got a retreat on a root canal i had done three years ago. It hurt. I've had my fair share of root canals, but this one hurt and it took forever. But i wish he would tell me what he's doing as he is foraging in my mouth.
Currently I have three teeth doctors looking after me. An Endontist, A general Dentist (what are they called) and a Peridontist (for crown lengthening). I HATE IT. I get so nervous and anxious and then it hurts. What makes you want to be a dentist anyway? What gives?
Not to mention, I have recurring dreams of my teeth crumbling out of my head, about once a month, for as long as I remember, and I wake up so afraid that I no longer have teeth.

Buy me some Blue Bandana Gonches to make me feel better please.
and thank you ahead of time.
Nate

No comments: