Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I know you well, I know your smell


What do you think of him? He's in People's sexiest men alive issue, as an "International Sexiest Man". Something striking about him. I say.
Apparently so do the folks at People.
Moving along.
My friend Marco gave me some of this stuff called http://www.prevageskin.com/, and it's great stuff..to apply before I put on moisturizer for skin repair..fine line stuff. I know. At this age I've started to garner interest in "fine lines" skin care. Just shut up.
Anyway - it was free since he works at a fancy pants department store in NYC...stuffs expensive. Now I am looking for an alternative to that, something momma can afford. I am looking to you dear readers to give me some suggestions, anything you've tried in the past that you really like? I was going to try Anthony Skin Care products...what do you think?
Yesterday on Ellen, James Blunt performed his single, GOODBYE MY LOVER. His performance was so so so haunting and emotional. Check out youtube to see if it's on there somewhere. so so good !!!!
In honor of that....lyrics to make you bleed.
Did I disappoint you or let you down?
Should I be feeling guilty or let the judges frown?'
Cause I saw the end before we'd begun,
Yes I saw you were blinded and I knew I had won.
So I took what's mine by eternal right.
Took your soul out into the night.
It may be over but it won't stop there,I am here for you if you'd only care.
You touched my heart
you touched my soul.
You changed my life
and all my goals.
And love is blind and that I knew when,
My heart was blinded by you.
I've kissed your lips and held your head.
Shared your dreams and shared your bed.
I know you well, I know your smell.
I've been addicted to you.
Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.You have been the one for me.
Most love,
Nate

No comments: