Wednesday, August 29, 2007

i'm tryin not to think about you

I have gay in my mouth. Yes. Somehow I have gotten a smallish amount of Ben Gay in my mouth. It's not nice. and it's not ok.
My calves are killing me, and my right calf has a pulled muscle in it somewhere and I am pissed. And upset. These days are so so important for me to be running and training, and I can't. I will give it one more day to clear up. And then push through the pain.

Last night I was up and awake a lot. With a cough, which also kept my man awake too. But during one of my slumber hours I dreamt that I was on plane, and that bitch crashed. It was so so real. Freaked me out man. I lived through it, but the plane crashed man. It spun around a few times and somehow went upside down, but I lived. I hated it.

Does anyone know where one can get a MacBook for a little cheaper than from Apple.com? Just askin, you never know.

No comments: