Friday, August 31, 2007


This made me scream, holla, piss myself.
I used to work at a Residential Campus for kids with "emotional problems". I worked there as I went to grad school and really really hated it. It was tough work and I did it for scraps i tell ya. I worked there for a while though, it fit nicely into my life at the time. But these kids, these kids were bad. BAD. Now most of them had very legitimate reasons for the behavioral disturbances, ranging from horrible neglect to sexual abuse to extreme cases of conduct disorder. Anyway, there was a kid who was in my unit for a very very long time. He really liked to wipe his poo all over the walls and also enjoyed headbutting the staff. He was a living doll. Just precious. That picture......up there, it reminds me of him. PTSD comin on.
Anyway. Tried to run after work yesterday and was miserable. My calf is not getting better and it's got me McSad. Real sad. Now my entire goal is in question and i have no idea what will happen. I have ice on it as we speak, or ............er, as i type.
Went to a very very super pleasant dinner last night, at a place called Coquette, with two of our most favorite boys. It was planning dinner. We are planning our trip to New Orleans for Halloween. Kevin and I have never been, the two of them have been many many times., so we'll have good tour guides...... We have so much to look forward to in the fall. Big fun parties, a gay wedding, San Diego, New Orleans....and i so so much want to put a Vegas trip in somewhere.
No whammies for the fall. None.
Alright, have a good weekend people. We're not doing too much of anything, maybe painting a hallway. and maybe a beach day somewhere in there.
Oh Shit.
I almost forgot............Britney's new song, i got it on my ipod already. I am diggin it. I cannot believe it came out, just like that. Poof. We'll see what happens....it's better than Melrose Place, i swear.

No comments: