Friday, November 9, 2007

Hiny Hiders


I was in one of the airports, and as i was taking a leak and went to leave the bathroom i saw this. They actually call the hing thingy that keeps the stall door locked a HINY HIDER.
Can you stand it diane?
I simply cannot believe it.
At any rate. My sobriety continues and I've had the evening to myself at the house.....loud music and lots of incense. Thats all folks. Things are mucho serene tonight and today. I've had a good day. My man has had a horrible day, and yesterday too. Very busy at his job. My pie hole cries out for him and he ain't home from work yet. poor me...oh wait................Poor Kev. :( This weekend will have to be rejuvinating for him. I will make it so. Oppps, my thoughts turn dark. Gotta go, before this manic entry alienates all of you.

Remember, I love you the most.
Nate
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey guys.....nope we love you the most...from the guys in jeans and t-shirts way down south in Nawlins