Monday, November 5, 2007

which way is down?

Whats up ladies? Starting to get myself in order for life, after a week of binge eating and excessive sleep. Like......a lot of sleep. I am not a sleeper at all, but this past week I have been all kinds of dozing and snoring. Along with that have come some really horrible dreams and shit. Crying in my sleep and everything. Odd. New Orleans wrecked me, absolutely wrecked me. And, made me realize/accept that age is important to pay attention to, as well as to start to re-evalute my limits.
I also haven't been to the gym in two weeks due to everything that has been going on, and my hotel in San Diego had no gym....i know that is also contributing to my sense of outer body-ness, but today marks a return, and this week will no doubt end up in mucho muscle pain.
I took this picture of kevin last week in the condo we rented. We had this huge ass chandelier in the living room area and i took this picture through the light !

No comments: