Wednesday, November 14, 2007

if its in my mind, it's on my face


Just cause. I was scanning someone else's blog and found this Country Western dude. A little cave man-ish, but altogether a hot piece.
Billy Currington.
Have no idea what his music sounds like, don't much care really....thats all i have to say about that.

So, I am feeling better, none of the crazies going on.....feeling totally grounded and on level playing field. As always, i've been trying to make some plans for the future....goals i should say. I've been eye-ing a program to be a Physician's Assistant....but am not too sure i can swing that. I would eventually have to quit working and just do the schooling piece.....I really want to try though, so i am registering, hopefully, for some prerequisite classes.
We'll see.
In other news.
New Music Tuesday worked me out this week. I am going to go broke because of Itunes. Honestly.
Alicia Keys, Seal, The Killers, and oddly enough, i have this very very disgusting pull to buy Celine Dion's new one. Odd. Odd and revolting. If you can help me, please feel free to.

So thanks for all the hotel hot tips people. Usually i get one or two comments on a request i have....alas, i've yet to hear anything.
Poor Nate.
Well, i do love you the most. some times, mostly if you leave a comment or two.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the maritime is nice and in a good location....the bryant park hotel is also pretty cool. i've stayed at the hudson too which is good. the w hotels are great (esp. times square).