Friday, September 30, 2005

if i was not me, i would hate me too.....

I can't
I won't ......

tell anyone what that device is below until i get one damn comment in my comments section.
don't you want to help me?
Help me find a way.

So screw you all....read my blog and all and then just ignore when i ask for responses.? ! WTF. I just need some validation, some recognition in this blogosphere, that i don't do this for my own slit

wrists..or maybe i do. I still say you owe it.

nuff said bitches.
Something about the fall makes me feel all tingly inside. I find more perks in the little things. Like driving in the car.
By meself.
Music blaring and thumpin' like i'm all that.

really. i mean it. There is nothing like listening to a new cd by yourself in the car with a damn good sound system to back it up. even the ipod or home stereo system don't compare to that. and a crisp chill makes it all the better.

moving right along...today i thought of something. a memory through some gin and tonics. at the party last friday night...a hand on my man's pillow. i remember it. and we were asked to come to someone else's house after that first party. we declined. better decision making skills already. good for us. those after parties where it's only one other couple, or person. they onlyl make for bad decisions.

and yet there's more. i also was reflecting on the movie maker and the salt shaker. and it still stings on some levels. for me to have broken that leg so easily. messy natalia.
thats me.
going to Virginia for the weekend.
thats all i am saying.
pretty pictures and things like that. Kevin is very excited, to see his family and eat till his little tummy bursts.
hey
speaking of tummy's and bad decisions. those brownies kevin made were fucking fan tas tik.

No comments: