Friday, September 23, 2005

i've been sleeping on half of my bed lately

So.
This
Show
Is
Fucking
Beautiful

I watched my tivo'ed episode last night before Survivor came on. And I was ready to explode with joy, lust, and inappropriateness.
Its so bad and raw and disgusting on so many levels that I can't get enough. If you don't watch NIP/Tuck then you are missing out my friends. Please turn it on and be happy with me and for me. Last night they had a woman who had been sitting on her couch for three years and her skin had grafted into the fabric of the couch. She was ENORMOUS and totally gross. Poor thing. Watch it. She died. I love Kimber, and sort of want to be her.
Moving right along. I was also so pissed off last night I could barely see straight. It was bad. As indicated by the empty bottle of wine i saw on the end table this morning when i woke up on the couch at 4:30 am. yes i self medicated last night. shut the f up.
To date I am still pissed as we've not settled the issue at hand. And we have to go to a party tonight at 6. Loads of fun.
Actually I am hoping that it will be fun. Its a beautiful house. with lots of shiney things and twinkles. No not the gay. The fixtures.
Oh, also. The empty bottles of beer on the end table can tell you how pissed I was.

Moving along even further. I have seen 5 clients today. the first four were consecutive. Four staight hours of talking about a haberdashery of problems. Therapy is fun for the therapist too. But sometimes when the therapist is not in a good space it's harder to be fun. or have fun. but i did today, its fun to help people and be smart. It suites me well. and fine.

1 comment:

willam said...

i love that you love Nip/Tuck
love, the pissing tranny!
www.willambelli.com