Wednesday, September 14, 2005

what are you packin?

So - last night i watched Supernatural. and i want to ask you...where did these two come from?


and what is the front dude got in his jeans? a pistol, or just a small cute handgun? Just sayin.
I really liked it, yes i know it's hokey....but its scarey man. I am always freaked out by ghostly things, and it was full of it last night. I actually screamed once so loud that I displaced the dog, cat and kevin. all three jumped and ran for cover. ridiculous, because the show, it's not really all that believable, but its creepy. me likey, and especially the guy who plays dean, jensen ackles.

oh the ways in which I count my hours.

in other news, ummm....this is the first weekend in forever that we are going to be in town. I am very happy for this matter, and to be able to just chill and be. and breath. and organize myself a little bit. It's wonderful to be booked solid with trips and friends and all that..but also good to be able to wake up on Saturday morning, make a pot of coffee, watch Vh1's top 20 countdown while lazily waking up. It's good. It's good in general these days. The summer heat having somewhat gotten less intense, a crispness makes it feel fresh and new. Optimism has been borne out of angst in some way.
kevin is still going a little insane with the darling katrina situation at the Red Cross, and he will be for a while, so now I think they have to figure out how to accept the crisis operation will be a long time out. last night I did so much that I nearly burst, but my prize winning turn came from dinner. I actually bbq'd burgers and did ok with it. I hate cooking though. It takes me three times as long to prepare a meal than it does kevin. but when he aint' home, ain't no one doin no cookin but nate.

I can't weigh in on heavy things today, just being silly. sooooo in that vein, here are my shows to watch on tv, so far....

Prison Break (love it)
Supernatural (duhhhhhh)
Survivor: guatallllaaa whatever
Amazing Race
Reunion (not totally sold yet, but close)
Nip/Tuck (fav)
Lost
Desperate Housewives....
oh. whats the point. I love it all. but will end up watching not many.....doesn't stimulate the synapse's enough......................so also intend on reading the dogs of babel, snow garden and .....what else, any suggestions?


(oh last night I was up mucho late watching felicity reruns while enjoying my codene laced tylenol ...teeth issues man.....on felicity though - tyra banks was a guest..did you know that?)

No comments: