Thursday, January 31, 2008

do you remember when Mariah Carey lost her mind in front of the world a few years back. I thought there was no way that girl would be seen again.
I am speechless about Britney. There isn't much to say, because it is so so sad. I just watched something from this site. x17online.com, and i cannot believe how insane she is acting. I can't figure it out though. What is the issue, drugs or mental status ??? I think it's more than likely a dual diagnosis, but she is really exhibiting some strong criteria for Bi Polar or something more serious. Strange, and sad.
And I love Blackout. -------------------------------

2 comments:

HughE Dillon said...

Congratulations!!

hydinfo said...

Depression is a commonplace event in modern times, taking on many different forms, including physical, sexual, emotional, and verbal abuse, occurring in many different contexts.


==========
ILLEN


Dual Diagnosis Info: Dual Diagnosis