Friday, January 11, 2008

yes sir, yes sir !!!!

I don't' have Showtime, nor do I have any of the premium movie channels...so I waited with much patience and a thumping in my body in several locations for The Tudors to come out with their first season on digital modes. It is here. I am thoroughly excited for this. On my way to work today, I watched part of the first episode on my Ipod. Smokin hot. That's all I can say. All of them....well most of them. I am also slightly obsessed with period types of things...It' s so mesmerizing to me.....the fact that before the King would "take" a girl...he would ask "do you consent?" What he meant to say is that if you don't consent, your as good as dead......so, do you consent ????
All I can say is HELL YEAH !
That little Henry Cavill......
I also have a lot to say and think about for Mr. Johnny. I just hope he's doing well !!!

No comments: