Friday, January 25, 2008

i never was a cornflake girl


firstly. is that a pair of socks ? Secondly.....I might want to be this boy. Just maybe. I posted it mostly though because that is what, sorta, I am going for with my hair. I like it. I do.

Onto some other things. First. Heath Ledger's dying has been oddly terrifying. It's really made me feel really bad, and it's kinda the first time i felt some pings of grief for a celebrity type. I just cannot believe it. That's all i am going to say though, everything is about him right now and I don't want to over-saturate.
The other thing I want to point people towards, if anyone reads this anymore....is a group who I love. They are pop-ish, but just all around hot. The Feeling. They sorta jumped on the mainstream radar last year...they have a new CD coming out. If you google them for myspace, you can listen to some of their new stuff. Good stuff. That's all i know.
Hope your day is great !!
Nate

No comments: