Monday, January 14, 2008

Two Figures by a Fountain

Yes it won last night. However, I am posting about it because we went to see it last night. Atonement.
I read the book, so i knew what to expect, but I really had no idea how much it would blow me away. It was such a visually beautiful movie. I just could not get over how stunning it was. The shots were all so intense. All three main characters, Cecelia, Robbie and Briony were outstanding. James McAvoy came out of no where, as far as I am concerned, and blew that screen up. Not a traditional Hollywood hunk.....at first glance, but he convinced me otherwise by the end of the movie. Go see the movie. It's great !!! The other thing which was breathtaking was the score. It was the fourth piece of the movie which made it all worth it.

No comments: