Thursday, January 10, 2008

humility on bleeker street

Some jumps, some hurdles are just not meant to be easy.
Hmpf. But it is Thursday, isn't it. One more day in this long long week.

Last night I watched the third movie in those Pirates of the Caribean movies. I gotta tell ya, I liked it a lot. It sorta washed out with critics, but it was highly entertaining. Now, I'm not much in the way of...."oh it has to be artistic" or "it's too blockbuster for me". I like the blockbusters and I like the little ones too, all i'm sayin is that it was fun. It diverted me for a while....for a whole 2hours and 49 minutes. It was a long long movie.

I feel like being social this evening. I want to do something fun and/or nice. i dont' want to hole myself up in the house anymore. I've started back at the gym and am feeling good about that. I'm also getting this stupid mop on my head cut tonight. Should I shave it off? I love having buzz cuts. I do.
Anyway, thats all i know for now. chat wit ya all later. Hopes it all good.

No comments: