Thursday, March 24, 2005

Natey Nightmare

I had a nightmare last night.
I was on the show survivor and so was kevin, and he out lasted me. It wasn't because I was voted off, it's because I fell of a post or something stupid in a challenge and that meant automatic discharge from the show.
I was so mad all night long at kevin for this. I would wake up to go pee or because the dog was moving around, and i would feel such anger at kevin for having lasted longer than i. It was real too. I couldn't understand why he would try to outlast, outwit, and outplay me.
I mean if anyone knows me, they know I would dominate at this sort of thing, that it's in the plans for me, that i was destined to be on some annoying reality tv show where i could show the world my inpatience and facial ticks. Why, oh why kevin?

At any rate as i told him of it this morning, he said "well it makes sense that i would last longer than you".

my real anger didn't start until then.

No comments: