Tuesday, March 8, 2005

Too Much Is a Good Thing

Too much.
I was up last night until around 12:00 watching a movie. And couldn't go to sleep until after 1AM. All because of this damn thing. On Sunday night I programed it to tape a crapmazing movie. JEEPERs CREEPERs 2. So I stayed up and watched it alone, scared and slightly amused. The movie was pretty terrible. Not really scarey, but I did have to run from the kitchen when I turned out the light.
When Kevin and I watched the first Jeepers, we both thought that some wierd creature was actually going to come thru the TV and eat us alive, slowly. Totally screamed and had basically been stripped of all rational thinking skills we may have had. The same thing happened when we watched the remake of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Alright, I know, bad movies, but I love love love scary movies and will just about watch any of them. We like our other movies too, but love entertainment for what it's worth, not always about the artistic integrity of the production and plot itself.
Anyway with Texas, we both lost our shitza. and the boys in that were so...cute, not to mention that Jessica Biehl was pretty fun too.
Tonight we are going to a little get together. We were instructed to bring our favorite wine with us, and some print outs about the wine and information about it. Also to bring some food. It should be fun. I think one of our favorite wines is Rosemont Shiraz. Gonna go research it a little.
Ciao,
nate

No comments: