Thursday, March 3, 2005

Unabridged

As kevin is somewhat weary about having a "blog", i may be the only one writing here? i would hope that he will join us later in the season, but not sure what his character development might be like...it could be like the giant monster thing on LOST, which is always a source of drama on the show, but is rarely seen.
Speaking of LOST, wtf? Confusion is really taking me over.
Things on my mind:
Thing 1 - Garbage has a new song released to back up their upcoming smallish tour. Philadelphia show is already sold out before I even knew about it. I am a huge Garbage fan, someone hook me up please. Thanks...for nothing.
Thing 2 - Kevin and I are supposed to be in a "fashion show" at PURE tomorrow night. It will showcase two friends stuff, one is established in Philly and the other is trying to start, most of his clothes are woman's though, so we are siimply the act while the woman change. I should have starved myself all week like Naomi or Kate, but i eat healthy all week. In fact I may turn into a big faggy burrito.
Thing 3 - my morning with Kevin and Noah today was wonderful.
Thing 4 - Noah is doing great. His motor capacities are coming back, somewhat slow, but he is really looking and acting much more like himself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

which one of you, or both, is going to enter the "hottest guy" contest? should really think about that!