Wednesday, March 23, 2005

soundtrack

In a far off galaxy, in a land far far away - Moby's "PLAY" was soundtrack to my life. It was first introduced to me by an alcoholic fling i had with an out of practice ballet dancer, as if as if. At the time I was not really interested in spending time with one person in particular, but i digress. He brought over this Banana Republic Cd with one of Moby's tracks on it. I played it out. (must i mention that i still have the cd in my collectionne) I thought it was the cat's meow, i played it out....next i found out about the entire cd. Who was this Moby character? This elusive musician with clear gay sensibilities with clean aromatic melody?
I furthered my education of Moby while spending some time in NYC, the lower east side to be exactamudo......some of the most pleasant and satisfying memories to date. Anyway - dana scored a free givaway of the cd and i just loved it. I would listen to it and think of the movie "the beach" and just have general theatrical reactions to it.

Now i find myself doing the same thing.

Hotel is a good thing. It is a sequal, a new soundtrack to a new set of circumstances. My life, now. In the present.
Check it homey

No comments: