Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Brit bump be gone.

a while ago, i watched a movie with this man, Raoul Bova, in it. Sinfully terrible movie...but i couldn't shake him. So here he is. and there he lies.

Anyway - we went to a Black Tie function for the Red Cross this weekend, it was nice....fun and all. However we totally forgot our camera, therefore I have no pics to share with all of you. I know you've "heard it all before" but Sorry.

My ipod is now full of several goodies that make my P Q.
Due to dear old PerezHilton.com, I downloaded someone named Jake Coco. I LOVE HIM....songs are good, a little melancholy, but good regardless.
I also like Daniel Powter, although they are saturating all media with his new song "Bad Day", still like it....anthem of sorts.

I guess thats all. Terribly Boring today. Perhaps more later....started francais last night...gotta dust off the old cells up in my big head.....it's amazing what i remember though.
Out. Posted by Picasa

No comments: