Thursday, March 30, 2006

Try try try to understand....




For those in the know.

I was sitting in my clinician's office (see therapist) looking at an Instinct magazine (see very gay therapist office), amidst the very pretty pictures and scratch n sniffs in the periodical, was an advert for TLA Video Releasing.

Ironically, and in one of life's cute little curve ball - smack you in the face and kiss you reminders, there was two DVD box covers being advertised.

Right next to each other, in full display for all to see.

The two movies were:

  1. Slutty Summer
  2. The Hole

Very funny to those who know the significance.

Three things for Thursday.

  • Without doing any research, and with a little embarassment, I realized that I do not know Prince Charles, William, or Harry's last name.
  • Having heard Pink's new cd on The Leak, on MTV.com, I have decided that I like it very much and would like for Kevin to fix our new Router and Internet at home so that I might access at home.
  • I like rumble strips. Like when you are driving on a highway and come to a toll booth. I very much enjoy the sound the car makes. As well as the rumble one feels on one's Toukass.

Love always,

Dreamboat Annie

1 comment:

brenton said...

Princes Charles, William and Harry's last name is Windsor...
Don't ask me how I know, i just do.
B x