Friday, March 10, 2006

smile like you mean it hoe,and put your hands up

I know, I know.

I am done.
Just know -
C'était un bon temps. Merci.

I was singing so loud on the way to work this morning, once again listening to The Killers - Hot Fuss (i come to this cd when the air is thick for natey), singing so loudly, with the sunroof wide open, that my lips were vibrating and za-za-zipping along so fast that it tickled me and caused me to loose my shizzle lady.
It was then that i knew i was repaired to some degree. Nuff said.

This weekend is slow, very slow and it needs to be.
I think we'll do nothing....I will definately go for a run today after work, first run outside. The race will be in May so i have to start training for it now....or soon anyway.

I am also going to try and register for this French class thing....je suis desire a parle francais.....tsk tsk tsk..
i cant remember too much French, but I am smart and ...it's all good.
at any rate

hope your weekend is full of tawdry acts of self satisfaction, or dual satisfaction - triple if it suits you..................
can we go to nyc this weekend ?
kidding....i gotta go, before i make myself and all of you sick !!!
do something good for yourself, and then do it again....
and remember the seven deadly sins are there for a reason.
Love ya love ya,
Nate

No comments: