Friday, March 17, 2006

feel so nice, oh yeah, you feel so nice

but i'm flying so high,
high off the ground,
when your around..............

It's friday and lady....it's time to relax, time to just be.
Good weekend planned, who knows where it will bring us, but even the cold air outside won't deter this mood of mine. It's all good, thats all i know. It's all good.
Kevin gave me a Tumi Sling today.
Figure it out...i love it, fits nicely.
They took that picture of me in the pool last year.
sign up for french class today, starts next week.

Oh - I forgot to tell you. If you see me at the gym, and i happen to have my ipod attached to my arm and the Shur Earphones in my ear....I CANNOT HEAR YOU WHEN YOU TRY TO TALK TO ME. THEY ARE NOISE CANCELLATION HEADPHONES.....so.
Let me be. I know I know, we can talk later though honey.

Hot Temptations.
Neighty.

1 comment:

brenton said...

I love this photo... nice.