Thursday, March 23, 2006

snappin necks and breaking balls


Easy to understand. Today is my Friday. I took tomorrow off to regroup. To pamper, to release, to enjoy myself. In oh so many ways. I am getting an Aveda Facial. I am going to Barnes and Noble and drink way too much coffee whilst reviewing my, what- will - be - new, French Dictionary in between perusing VMan. I think it's perfect. Almost. What would be more perfect is if I could then skip home, put on my bathing suit and go lie on the beach, getting golden and rejuvenated. Instead, i'll have to bundle up in my jacket and put my gloves on......speaking of gloves..take a gander at the young buck in with the bruised eye and biffed up chin.
ah.
moving right along, my dream last night involved symphonies and mer-people. Also involved jumping off a bridge and a constant sense of panic.

Our roomie told us he was moving out, so on the lookout for a new one.
On Gray's Anatomy (which i am definitely into) they played my current fav song, How To Save a Life. Drama.

I paid my cell phone bill today, only meant to pay half of it, paid the whole thing and basically passed out.....i forgot to populate the allotted space with my desired payment amount, so instead it populated it's damn self with the total amount and....Mama is not happy.

Shirley Manson is a fierce biatch and I can't wait for her to come out with a solo album. Until then, my Docking station here at work is screaming about being "Special" drinking "Milk" and telling me how "Special" I am. Just so long as I take my "Medication".

Until I come back.

No comments: